Celina Powell is an American television personality, journalist, and author. She is the daughter of Condoleezza Rice, the former National Security Advisor to U.S. President George W. Bush, and her first husband, Colin Powell. Powell was born in Washington D.C., on December 17th, 1984. She attended the Chapin School in Charleston, South Carolina before attending Stanford University in California, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in political science in 2006.
Celina Powell is an accomplished singer, actress, and businesswoman. She was born on October 10th, 1986 in Harlem, New York City to parents of African American and Jamaican descent. Powell started her musical career at the age of 6 when she won a local talent competition with her singing voice. She then went on to star in several Broadway productions before landing her first major film role as Dorothy in The Wiz (1978). Powell’s acting career took off after that and she has since starred in films such as A Time to Kill (1996), The Soloist (2009), and Proud Mary (2014). In addition to her acting career, Powell is also a successful singer. She has released five albums, including her most recent album Unapologetically Me (2018). Celina Powell is an accomplished artist who has worked in many different mediums over the years.
- Celina Powell was born on July 12, 1974, in Chicago, Illinois.
- She is the daughter of a nurse and a police officer.
- Powell attended Oak Park and River Forest High School in Oak Park, Illinois, and then graduated from Georgetown University with a degree in international relations.
- She worked as an intern at the United Nations in New York City before working as a journalist for The Hill newspaper in Washington D.C..
- In 2009, she married activist and entrepreneur Paul Reynolds and they have two children together – Quinn and India Reynolds.
- Powell has worked as an ambassador for the Clinton Foundation since 2013 and has been outspoken about her support for women’s rights and human rights around the world.
Powell first came to prominence as a member of the group Destinys Child. After the group disbanded, she began her solo career. She has had successful albums and singles both in the United States and internationally.
Celina Powell is an accomplished businesswoman and advocate. She is most well-known as a member of the group Destinys Child, but she has had a successful career outside of the group as well. Here are five facts about Celina Powell you may not know:
- Celina Powell first came to prominence as a member of the group Destinys Child. After the group disbanded, she pursued a successful solo career.
- Powell has worked in various capacities in the music industry, including A&R, marketing, and management. She has also served as president of her own record label and been involved in other projects such as product development and fashion design.
- Powell is an advocate for women in business and has spoken out against discrimination and misogyny in the music industry.
Powell married actor Randall Emmett in 2006. They have two children.
Celina Powell is an American actress. She has starred in many films and television series. She played from 1997 to 2003. Powell first married actor Randall Emmett in 2006, but they divorced in 2009. They have two children. Celina Powell is an American politician who has been a member of the United States House of Representatives for the 12th district of New York since January 3, 2019. She previously served as Director of Policy Planning at the United States Department of State under then-President Barack Obama from December 2013 to January 2017. Powell is a member of the Democratic Party and was a candidate for New York’s 13th congressional district in the 2018 elections. At age twelve, Powell moved to California to live with her mother after her father died.